1. IN: Bold colors like Cobalt Blue, Kelly Green, or even Aubergine can evoke monochromatic in a daring way.
1. OUT: Whereas the Grey on Grey tone has no longer been in the high demand, designers have their eyes on warmer tones.
2. IN: Layering the modern motorized roller shades and the old vintage furnishing pieces to tell the story of the house.
2. OUT: Overly perfection may satisfy OCD, yet it is missing an opportunity for a dramatic statement.
3. IN: Shades of chocolate brown, wine, olive green, and yellow ochre are ruling in homes.
3. OUT: The world is cold enough starting 2020, people needs warmth and sink into the inspiration of colors and textures of the entire room.
4. IN:Performance fabrics are always a must in luxurious living and dining rooms while maintaining a fashionable aesthetic and to create a layered space with plenty of personality.
4. I would not say anything is completely out of trend especially fashions are cyclical, I would assumed that large geometrical patterns in the kitchen are not coming back any time soon.